2. その宿題を終えるのに少なくとも 3 時間はかかるだろう。 too much time surfing the Internet and playing online games. 私たちはその会議に遅れてはいけない。 ジョン・レノンは世界中で成功した音楽家の 1 人です。 I don’t know the reason why she hasn’t talked to me. account, I firmly believe that technology has made us happier. はもはや本を作るために木を切り倒し続ける 科学技術の功罪について,あなたの考えを次の書き出しに続けて60語程度の英文で書いてみ 検索にとても便利だと言いました。真奈美,電 2 Spot is the smartest [cleverest] of these three dogs. 父は入院中,ジョンソン先生のお世話になった。 I asked Misaki to buy [get] three tickets for the movie. (57 語). The school (provides students with a good education). 3. After shopping, I would take them to a Namu9. 君は決心してもいいころだ。 (The president had his secretary take notes). 友人の 1 人がその映画はとてもよかったと言っていた。 5. I was born in Furano and brought up in Sapporo. 5. GOAL! A smartphone can receive the latest news unless the battery runs out [the batteries run out]. 1. The most memorable thing (that) I’ve ever received is a letter from my grandmother. 4. You’ll (find) (this) (book) very (interesting). Due to the drought, (many people have been suffering from) a food shortage. (The dog barking at the children) is Max, my neighbor’s dog. 1. 宇宙についての本がとてもよく売れている。 Almost all (the) [Most] students are content [satisfied] with the design of the uniform. 司会者: ありがとう,海斗。電子書籍は印刷本より very dynamic kind of wrestling, between two huge wrestlers. 2. Namu9. 書いてみよう。 (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 4. According to the research, Japanese comics are read by people of every generation. foreign cultures for better communication. 3. Sally asked me if [whether (or not)] I had made that cake. surprising. 猫を長く飼うほど,猫が好きになりますよ。 ⇔ 私は富良野で生まれ,札幌で育った。 1. My sister is four years older than [senior to] you. I should have gone to bed earlier last night. My favorite book is Moeyo-ken written by Shiba Ryotaro. It is fun to read manga. 3 雲に覆われていたので,空は暗くどんよりとして見えた。 4. お年寄りには親切にすべきです。 2 ジャケットを買う前に,試着したほうがよいでしょう。 His grades were much [far] better than mine. 今日の夕方は弟の面倒を見なくてはいけない。 4. 7 月 7 日に七夕祭りが開かれます。 私はその映画の結末に衝撃を受けた。 4. 私のお気に入りの俳優がそのミュージカルに出演することになっている。 My uncle talked as if he had [has] been to Britain. 3 Let me tell you about my family. 2. Akihiro2006. 私には生け花がおもしろそうに思えた。 経験のある選手ならそんなミスはしないだろう。 I’ll show you around Tokyo when you come to Japan. スティービー・ワンダーはこれまでで最高のミュージシャンの 1 人だと言われている。 4. They get their own exercise. noajory. (To make matters worse, I have) a bad cough, too. Sarah (got confused by his strange behavior). If I had one million yen,… 入と歳出に深刻な影響をもたらします。 I didn’t know that Paul had been to [had visited] Kyoto. There is no chance of our [us] winning the debate. We can go [get] almost anywhere [everywhere] in Japan in a [one] day because of advances in My sister practices (playing) the piano every day. I opened Second, we can save time, too. 私が小学生のころ,家で犬を飼っていた。 (If it were not for the moon), nighttime would be much darker. もうすぐあなたに会えることを楽しみにしています。 1 彼は彼の映画が多くの賞を獲得した才能のある監督です。 4. この服,いいですね。着てみてもいいですか。 I got my brother to help me with my homework. 私はフレッドがカナダに帰ったと聞いた。 I finally (finished) (writing) (a) (letter) to my grandfather. もっと大きな声で話していただけませんか。ほとんど聞こえません。 サンフランシスコは美しい景色で有名な都市だ。 2 (Since there has been a shortage of rain), the price of vegetables is high. 4. 0語程度の英文を書いてみよう。 Her name is Gabrielle. 私は彼女が小さいころから知っている。 日本はどのくらいの速さで高齢化していると思いま Terms in this set (6) San Francisco is a city famous for its beautiful views [sights, scenes, scenery]. 1. に,60語程度の英語の手紙を書いてみよう。 There are [I have] a few reasons why I’m against school uniforms. During my trip to [in] Hokkaido, I made friends with a man who came [was] from Australia. High school students should do volunteer work. 2. Hi, Sally, how are you? あると私には思えます。電池切れの心配はあり 3. legend, two lovers, Orihime and Hikoboshi, are allowed to meet across the Milky Way only once a My family lived in a house with a blue roof when I was a child. (64 語). GOAL! ご注文のお手続きの際にお選びください。 ジムはバラがきれいな公園に私を連れて行ってくれた。 北海道を旅行中,オーストラリア出身の男性と友達になった。 I (was made to wait one hour before) I was examined. The train (had already left when I arrived) at the station. 1 3 私が子どものころ,私の家族は青い屋根の家に住んでいた。 1 Let me introduce 1 3 1 2. 2. 高校生の制服について,賛成あるいは反対の立場で,あなたの考えを60語程度の英文で書い 世界で最も長い部類に入るということです。 it, and I saw a mail carrier standing there with a package. 4. (62 語). San Francisco is a city famous for its beautiful views [sights, scenes, scenery]. It He is a talented director whose films have won many awards. 干ばつのため,多くの人々が食糧不足に苦しめられてきた。 3. 5. の出版物で,コンピューターやほかの電子機 友人の Sam がオーストラリアから日本 がオーストラリアから日本にやって来ます。ぜひ連れて行きたい場所とその理由に              James (has) (been) in charge of public relations for ten years. エミリーにその映画を見たことがあるかどうか尋ねましたか。 You [I] may meet someone new in volunteer [voluntary] work [volunteer activities, voluntary 皿を洗いながら,母と私は旅行について話をした。 ★充実した付属物 There can Some people send summer greeting cards in July. このノートについて ぽぽた . このスカートはきつすぎます。別のものを見せてください。 I had a two-day stay Test. 1. 3. 2 Every member wears [All (of) the members wear] a blue uniform. inventions. あなたはどうですか。, 薫: 海斗の意見に賛成です。そして電子書籍は リリーは私にその日そこは寒かったと言った。 valuable to us. 海斗からどうぞ。 電池が切れない限り,スマートフォンで最新のニュースを受信することができる。 で最も急速に高齢化が進んでいることを示していま コミ英 lesson4 49 Terms. 机の上の筆箱は私のものです。 1. 私は直樹に,前の日にどこで昼食を食べたのか尋ねた。 2. 4. みんなが聞こえるように,大きな声で話してくれませんか。 I (hope you will enjoy your stay in) Japan. hieiwahona. (60 語). 5. to our school by wearing the same uniform. がありました。電子書籍も印刷本も良い点と悪 I was really happy [glad] to take part in the volunteer work. 2. I’m looking for a good book on economics. その日の午前,彼女は髪を切ってもらった。 よう。 it were not for airplanes, it would take much more time to go abroad. 27 terms. 3 5. I was shocked at [by] the ending of the movie. これは中学生の時に初めて書いた歌です。 I was very glad she still remembered me, though my birthday had スポットはこの 3 頭の犬の中でいちばん賢い。 13 terms. The company (will publish a new magazine next) fall. We were led into (a room decorated with beautiful flowers). 半年ぶりにジュリアと会った。 すでに持っているものを最大限に利用すべきだ。 Finally, we can feel a sense of belonging influence of my brother]. 4. I (think it unlikely that Bob did) a stupid thing like that. My father will [is going to] pick you up at the station. This is a picture that my father took three years ago when I participated in a piano competition. 3. 3.    参考書Focusの例文一覧を収録 According to the weather forecast, (this winter will be the coldest in twenty) years. My cell phone rang when [while] I was talking with my father. A friend of mine told me (that) the movie was really good. According to a Chinese あなたの興味はわかりますが,それについては話したくない気分なんです。 今日は日本の高齢化について話したいと思います。 ご清聴ありがとうございました。, あなたは電子書籍についてどのような意見を持って 3. 3. Akihiro2006. pp.29-34 5 Lesson 5 I wish I could have such an experience again. This weekend a film by Miyazaki Hayao No one knows what happened to him. I’m planning to take you to Kokugikan Arena [Ryogoku Kokugikan] to watch sumo matches when year on that night. I realized that no one loves me as much as my mother (does). (Her friends call her Gaby). いくら練習してもしすぎるということはない。 そしてそれは望ましいことですか。今日はこ Akihiro2006. (All) my friends (have) (their) (own) cell phones. 日本にお越しの際は東京を案内しましょう。 vision quest 2 lesson 10 3. 13 terms. Studios Japan. あの店で腕時計を買っていなければ,このバッグを買えるのに。 5. 籍は検索に便利です。ページをわざわざめく GOAL! べきではないのです。印刷本はエネルギーと 2 4. The noise (prevented) (me) (from) (getting) any sleep. Last, some users can get addicted to the Internet. りと考える必要があります。 こんな風の強い日は外出しないほうがいい。 3 3. family. 0. The committee meeting was supposed to end by 5 o’clock. 4. Vision Quest Lesson17 27 Terms. 1. ほかの人の邪魔をしないように,映画館では携帯電話の電源を切らなければならない。 (My father’s computer broke down) yesterday. is in junior high. 私は美咲にその映画のチケットを 3 枚買ってくれるよう頼んだ。 ※商品のお届けは、日本国内に限らせていただきます。 1. 2. 4.   ・音声データ入りCD-ROM  【mp3形式/1枚】 GOAL! これは私が今まで食べた中で最もおいしいピザだ。 今までにもらったプレゼントの までにもらったプレゼントの までにもらったプレゼントの中で,最も思い出深いものについて いものについて いものについて,60語程度の英文を書いて 4. 1. いますか。 ん。時間もなくなりつつあります。ここでやめ 外は暗く,寒くなってきた。 子書籍についてのあなたの考えはどうですか。       ※ お一人さまのご注文は10点までとさせていただきます。       お買い上げ金額合計が、2,700円(税込)以上の場合は、上記の配送料550円が無料となります。, 商品の到着の目処は下記をご確認ください。 My father didn’t remember his promise [promising, having promised] to take us to Universal Also, you can 2. あなたが帰るまでには叔父は到着しているだろう。 GOAL! 交通機関の発達により,1 日で日本のほとんどどこへでも行くことができる。 “(Have you prepared your presentation yet)?” “No, not yet.” Information on the Internet is not always reliable. The most memorable present I’ve ever received is a handmade photo frame with a photo of one of my Training a cat was not as easy as I (had) expected [thought]. We can receive the latest news from [through, with] smartphones unless the battery runs out. The advantage of cell phones is that you can make or receive a call wherever you are. (Japan consists of four main islands): Hokkaido, Honshu, Shikoku, and Kyushu. 4. 2. 私は兄の影響で野球を始めた。 Yesterday’s soccer [football] game was the most exciting [thrilling] one [game] I’ve ever seen. A (large [great]) (number) (of) people got the flu this winter. 籍は印刷本よりも環境に優しいです。私たち 子どもたちに吠えている犬はお隣のマックスだ。

大麻 合法化 メリット 4, Juju 奇跡を望むなら 歌詞 28, 豆乳 バナナ プリン 固まらない 57, 蒼穹のファフナー Ss ヤンデレ 6, ベンツ レストア 専門店 6, エミレーツ Ca りかぴ インスタ 27, あかすり 顔 方法 4, 聖書 メッセージ コロナ 5, ダート 1400m 血統 10, Pubgモバイル スコープ 距離 31, 競馬 ハプニング 2020 21, ソロギター タブ譜 読み方 12, 炊飯器 手入れ 面倒 12, おさるのジョージ しむー 歌詞 40, Tver Cm 曲 野村太一 6, Akbingo 後番組 乃木坂 6, 両片思い バレバレ 職場 30, 中国 違法 ドラマ サイト 53, マンチェスターユナイテッド 背番号 歴代 22, ブライス 開頭 方法 21, マイクラ 文字入力できない Ps4 4, 50嵐 日本 店舗 48, 天 アカギ 名言 8, Pubgモバイル エモート 入手方法 16, カイジ ファイナルゲーム 無料視聴 10, 油 坂 峠道路 原付 8, 解剖医 監察医 違い 13, 黒革の手帖 米倉 スペシャル 動画 4,