- Weblio Email例文集, この期間中に次の印刷要求が来れば、イニシャライズ時間が短いため、早く印刷できる。例文帳に追加, If the next printing request comes during this period, printing is quickly performed because an initializing time is short. 英語で休暇案内メールを出すのを難... 海外企業とやり取りがある仕事の場合、英語で仕事の依頼メールを作成することもあるのではないでしょうか。 - 特許庁, 第1微分値D1は所定期間T1における電流値iの変化量を示し、第2微分値D2は所定期間T1よりも短い所定期間T2における電流値iの変化量を示す。例文帳に追加, The first differentiated value D1 represents a change amount in the current i during a specified period T1 and the second differentiated value D2 represents a change amount in the current i during a specified period T2 shorter than the specified period T1. All Rights Reserved. - 特許庁, 平均燃圧を算出するために燃圧の検出を行う期間である平均燃圧算出期間が、高圧ポンプの1サイクルよりも短い期間に設定されている。例文帳に追加, An average fuel pressure calculation period, which is a period for detecting the fuel pressure to calculate the average fuel pressure, is set to be shorter than one cycle of a high pressure pump. - 特許庁, 媒体の厚さを検出する期間が短い場合でも、厚さの検出精度を向上させること。例文帳に追加, To improve thickness detecting accuracy even when a period for detecting the thickness of a medium is shorter. - Weblio Email例文集, This movement from the Chugoku area in a very short period is called Chugoku ogaeshi. - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, MANUFACTURING METHOD FOR POLYSTYRENE RESIN-FOAMED SHEET WITH SHORT CURING PERIOD - 特許庁, To provide a PM sensor with a short period for interrupting the detection of PM. 英語のビジネス文書をどう書いたらいいのか悩んでいる人も多いのではないでしょうか。 - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, Since the Toyotomi clan was extinguished at the Battle of Osaka, the coins were in circulation for only a short time. - 特許庁, 例えば、経過期間が比較的短いときには、経過期間が比較的長いときに比べてストロボ発光手段による発光が制限される。例文帳に追加, For example, when the elapsed period is relatively short, the light emission by the electronic flash light emitting means is limited as compared with when the elapsed period is relatively long. - 特許庁, セル再選択測定の回数(提案)はDRX期間の長さに比例し、それによって短いDRX期間中より長いDRX期間中により多くのセル再選択測定が実行される。例文帳に追加, The number of cell re-selection measurements (Proposal) is proportional to the length of the DRX period, whereby, during a longer DRX period, the higher number of cell re-selection measurements is performed than during a shorter DRX period. - 特許庁, To provide an integrated circuit design method whose design development period is short. Could/Would you send me documents for project A by May 3rd?(5月3日までにプロジェクトAの書類をお送り頂けますか?), Would it be possible for you to send me the documents by day after tomorrow?(明後日までに書類をお送りいただけますでしょうか?), I was wondering if you could send me the documents due May 24th.(3月24日までに書類を送っていただけると幸いに存じます。), Would you send me documents as soon as possible?(できるだけ早めに書類を送っていただけますか?), Could you send me the document by Sunday?(その書類を日曜日までに送っていただけますか?). - 特許庁, 第2の実施例では、その方法は、最後の通知情報が受信された以後の期間が、事前定義された閾値期間よりも短いかどうかをチェックするステップ、およびその期間が閾値期間よりも短い場合、クローズの確認を求めるステップを含む。例文帳に追加, In the second instance, the method includes a step for checking whether or not a period after the last notification information is received is shorter than a threshold period defined in advance and a step for requesting the confirmation of the close when the period is shorter than the threshold period.

とんかつ 冷凍 お弁当, Fire Tv Stick 電源ボタン 反応しない, 職務経歴書 自営業 手伝い, 奥多摩 賃貸 平屋, カレー 2日目 温め方, メルカリ 受け取り通知 してくれない 期限, 船橋 バス 路線図, バイク フレーム修正 関西, 挨拶 しない 会社, 象印 ホームベーカリー 膨らまない, ルーミス 模写 2ch, 訪問 言い換え ビジネス, 高校生 財布 五 千円, チョコチャンクスコーン スタバ レシピ, ワンピース ナミ 声優交代, 宛名 社長 名前 わからない, ゴルフ7 ハイ ライン スポーツモード, ホンダドリーム タイヤ交換 高い, ソリオ バックカメラ 取付, 三碧木星 ラッキーカラー 2020, Ffftp ミラーリングアップロード 固まる, ブレーキランプ 交換 ガソリンスタンド, ドラクエ10 旅芸人 装備,